LyricsPari Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing the lyricspari.com, you are agreeing to be bound by this web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and confirm that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree to these terms, you are not able to access this site. The content of this web site are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of music lyrics and music information, movie information, music albums, music videos, artists’ biographies, news, images and audio and video footage materials on lyricspari.com for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials.
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on lyricspari’s web site.
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- If you break any of these rules then this license shall automatically end and may be terminated by lyricspari at any time.
- Lyricspari.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Also lyricspari does not permit to make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Lyricspari or its suppliers shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on lyricspari’s web site.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials (music lyrics and music albums, music videos, artists’ biographies, news, images and audio and video footage) appearing on lyricspari’s web site should be technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Lyricspari does not permit any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or contemporary. Lyricspari may take changes any time on its web site without notice.
You may not create the links to any page of lyricspari without our prior notification. You are responsible if you want to create link on our site page. We do not monitor all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. User’s may use any such linked web site at own risk.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We managed our business with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.